Want to know how to get flat abs? Here are 10 things you need to know to help you
get the body you want.
10. Supplements will not give you flat abs.
No matter how many times Dr. Oz tries to sell you the newest belly fat cure, nothing will work unless your food is right. Remember, Dr. Oz gets a check.
9. Machines that zap your abs while you watch TV will not give you flat abs. Nothing will work unless your food is right.
8. You cannot spot reduce. That Pinterest workout for flat abs is great! You need to know, though that you can’t target fat loss in one spot. You lose body fat all over. You can target muscle development but until you shred away the body fat that is covering the muscle, you won’t see it.
7. Sugar causes belly fat and you are getting too much of it. Check your gummy vitamins. They can contain up to 9 grams of sugar in 3 chews. Who really eats just three?? Viactive calcium chews have High Fructose Corn Syrup-the grand master of belly fat!!
6. Artificial sweetners are no better. Kick the pink, blue and yellow packets to the curb. Aside from being chemical nightmares, they ‘fool’ the body into thinking it’s having
sugar. Our clients drop belly fat right away when we pull those little packets.
If you have to sweeten, use the green packet but sparingly. Jury is still out on that.
5.Diet soda is the devil. There are many reasons to ditch diet soda and
drink water. How about this.. it makes you store belly fat. Your insulin spikes in the same way as when you eat real sugar. See number 6. Oh.. The Blue packet has a little tiny bit of arsenic in it. There it is. Go Google that!
4. Fruit is great. It’s healthy. It’s sugar. Limit your fruit to lo-glycemic
choices like apples and dark berries. Tropical fruits, bananas, and melons are high in sugar content. Fruit juices and faux fruity drinks are belly fat contributors. If you have fruit, eat it in it’s whole form. At least it has fiber.
3. Diet food is giving you belly fat. Frozen diet dinners advertise that
you will ‘lose’ weight if you eat them. If you read the labels though, they are loaded
with sugar, High Fructose Corn Syrup, chemicals, sodium and other suspect ingredients. High Fructose Corn Syrup or corn sugar as it is now called, causes your body to turn off the ability to know when you are full for up to 24 hours. You feel hungry and you eat more food. HFCS and sugar both cause belly fat. How is it possible that ‘Skinny Cow’ makes you skinny? It doesn’t. The weight loss industry would go out of business if it did. Oh, fancy pants products like agave, honey, turnbinado, and coconut sugars are still sugar. Steer clear! Gluten Free is not diet. Gluten free brownies are still brownies. You weren’t really fooled by all that???
2. Alcohol gives you belly fat. Unless you were dropped on this planet with the
genetics of a Greek god, you can’t escape the beer gut. Simply put, alcohol turns to sugar and you’ll wear it. I’m not here to judge, but you can’t have it both ways. If you want to see those glorious abs you worked for, put down the bottle.
1. For maximum, banging, rockstar abs… Fix your own food!
Clean food, you prepared yourself will help you achieve the sleek belly you want.
Bring your food with you. You cannot be sure of marinades or sauces in restaurants.
You can control your meals, you will get the results you want!
If you need further help, information or meal plans, I’m happy to help. Contact me here or through my website, http://www.sleekbodymethod.com