It’s Friday and in my studio that means.. booty day.
This series will give you enough heat on the glutes to barbeque.
I use this series 2x per week after I’m done lifting. I do some glute work daily so this one
is pretty badazz!
The position on the bosu should be comfortable so you feel your hips open when you are draped over it.
Lean more forward and just squeeze. Don’t half ass squeeze. I mean squeeze like you have the winning
lottery check between your cheeks.
1. Froggies. Soles of feet together 8
2. Hamstring curls, press through heels 8
3. Heels up with bent knees 8
4. Same thing, but point your toes. 8
5. Straight legs, criss cross 8
6. Straight legs up down 8
We do several minutes of this. You will call 911 because you’re your glutes are on Fiah!
If don’t have a bosu, I also can use those big Dynamax balls .